Readings for this module included:
- Ebooks and 21st Century Learning
- Amazon Now Sells More eBooks Than Paper Books
- GISG Study Reveals eBook Buyers are Accelerating Their Move Away From Print
- Are eBooks Changing How We Read?
- Should Schools Replace Textbooks with eBooks?
- How to Grow a Textbook
- Monetize the Hidden Value of eBooks and Other Digital Learning Assets
- Create an eBook: The Benefits of Ownership
- Send PDF to Kindle
- The Math of Publishing a Book in Print or Electronic Format
- Using Electronic Books to Increase Positive Literacy Experiences for Students with Disabilities
- "The Kindle vs. the iPad" as eBook Readers"
- eReader 1.2 for iPhone and iPod Touch
- Amazon Kindle Software on the iPhone and Kindle 2
- Calibre eBook Management Software
- Create iPad-compatible children's ebooks for free!
Download an eBook: I chose to download the iPad ios5 Guide. This was a free eBook in the iTunes store.
Use ePubBud and prepare and publish a simple eBook of anything that would be helpful in your educational environment. I used ePubBud to publish an iPad - iBook-formatted-guide, "How to Embed a YouTube Video in PowerPoint 2010." Link to my book: